Sunday, May 1, 2011

ramblings#41

Day to day. Day to day. Well here are some thoughts that have been in my head. I have been having a lot of thoughts of love lately. I would like to do a formal rambling on love, like all of the other ramblings i have been doing. So i think i will save my thoughts on the subject for that time.
Here is something i am really proud of my self for doing. I have been doing really well at stopping destructive thoughts from ruining me. I use this analogy to keep me straight. I ask myself, why must i crush the head of the snake? The answer of course is because it has bitten me. And i must crush the head of the snake to prevent it from biting me again and its venom causing me continuous harm. And that is just the way i see it. I don't think it will always be like this. That is not really relevant at this point though. For now i must get away from the snake. Taking care of yourself is rewarding, although maybe not immediately. It's growing up. And that is just the way i see things.
I'm sitting here in my living room with Kyle Greenburg, David Linder, Evan Salley, Allie Choco, and Jake Salley. These are some of my friends. I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment