Monday, May 9, 2011

ramblings#46

how the hell did i end up in the middle of all of this? so here is the deal. i can't make it here on my own. i can't deal with everything on my own. lord take this burden. i can do all things through you who strengthen me.
it always feels so fake to go to god during the worst of times. at least that's the outside looking in. me and god don't need a middle man. that is between me and him. but how do i get to the point where like matisyahu no matter what god be praised? how do i keep myself from drifting away when i fool myself in to thinking that i can carry the world on my shoulders? i am a punk. i hate rules. i love god. i have had that pointed out to me. i think it is awesome. because the love of christ can be the most liberating thing if you let it be that.
He is as narrow as himself and as wide as the universe.-Rob Bell.
I don't care what anyone thinks. I have grown closer to god lately. I love it. This new outlook has brought me more peace, self-esteem, joy, forgiveness, and optimism than i have had in a long time. I wish i had this outlook a little sooner. It's a process that takes a lifetime. It's all encompassing. It's all inclusive. It's better than anything i could ever come up with.
Forgiveness sets me free.
It allows me to be a punk.
Fuck i am loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment