Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ramblings#18

red bull was not what i needed. but there were these two girls and they had back pack coolers of red bull. and right now i am will take whatever i can get my grubby little hands on. to make it through the next hour.
i have been learning so much lately. it's all coming so fast. and you don't just learn the lesson and that's that, you continually live these things out everyday. it's hard and sometimes i don't see what good is going to come out of any of it. i am learning what it means to love myself. it is so good to have such encouraging friends who show me who i am when i get down. i hope that i learn to do this by myself soon. even though there is no shame in letting your friends pick you up.
jake said something really meaningful to me last night. jake in the next two years i promise i will get something going. sooner than that. i love you. your faith in me really touches my heart. i can't wait to start something. it's what i was meant to do.
it means so much when someone else sees it in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment