Saturday, April 23, 2011

ramblings#36

Some thoughts have gotten stuck inside my head. This is an attempt to unstick them. Right now books are probably the best things for me. Besides socializing with all of my friends, books seem to be doing the most for me. Well books and writing things like this blog. I like new thoughts roaming through my brain. I'm at a point where i could go round and round and round if i let myself. And so i need distractions. These distractions are not bad things. They do not change anything about what i have learned or what i want to accomplish. They are just keeping my head focused.
My dad gave me some really encouraging words today. I love my dad. He has a lot of love in his heart. I do too. But his is really something else.
Not so much a time for thoughts. More a time for actions. Time for heroes really.

No comments:

Post a Comment